Trainee Networking Technician
We’re hiring – New Trainee Networking Technician
ClearWave are pleased to announce that we’re currently recruiting for a Trainee Network Technician position. The role is permanent and full-time based in Dungarvan, County Waterford. To support our company expansion plans, ClearWave requires 1 Trainee Networking Technician to work with our SME client base and on our high speed broadband network.
This role will include:
- Being part of a project team rolling out ICT solutions.
- Learning on the job, helping to complete projects and maintenance on our Internet Infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining great working relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Learning how to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Expected to participate in a full in-house training program, and attend external vendor led training as necessary.
- You will be brought to a deep understanding of Internet Technologies and ICT infrastructure components.
- Learning how to resolve technical issues, both remotely and on-sites throughout Ireland.
- Ensuring proper recording, documentation and closure of both project and maintenance work.
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently and meeting demanding deadlines.
- Completing all defined Health & Safety training required for the role.
- This is a junior role so an aptitude for problem solving is desirable, ongoing on-the-job training will be provided to develop your technical skills for the role.
- Willingness to actively listen and take direction from both colleagues and management.
- A highly motivated, multitasking problem solver with a passion for technology would be ideal.
- Previous exposure of technical support or an engineering role is desirable, but not necessary.
- A proactive, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude is a must.
- A desire to learn, grow and contribute actively as part of a team.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently, and have authorization to work in Ireland.
- Ability to provide clearly spoken and written feedback to your colleagues and management alike.
- A full, clean EU drivers license, and own transport is very desirable.
- Willingness to work remotely throughout Ireland on projects for short periods as needed.
- Availability to work on weekends and after business hours occasionally.
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination is welcome, but of course the more the better.
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com